Terms & Conditions
Angels Boutique terms and conditions
These Terms govern your use of the www.angels-boutique-kenilworth.co.uk website (the “Website”).
1. The content of this website is the sole property of Angels Boutique Kenilworth. All intellectual property rights existing in this site (including without limitation any copyright and design right) belong exclusively to Angels.
You may download pages of this website to a local disk or other storage media and you may print off extracts of this site and share both within your organisation strictly on the basis that you do not do so for profit and on the condition that Angel’s copyright notice is preserved at all times.
2. Otherwise, reproduction of part or all of the contents of this website in any form is prohibited, unless for personal use. None of the content of this website may be copied or otherwise incorporated into or stored on any other website, electronic retrieval system, publication or other work in any form whatsoever. You may not frame any part of this website. Angel’s copyright notice must remain on all reproductions of material downloaded from this site.
3. Whilst the directors of Angel’s have taken every care to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and up to date, no warranties express or implied are given as to the accuracy of the information contained on the website.
No action should be taken or omitted in reliance of any information or advice placed on the website.
In particular, the directors accept no liability for any product descriptions or photographic representations and users are advised to make enquiries with Angel’s if they have any specific requirements. All orders received are accepted strictly on the basis of our terms and conditions of sale.
4. Angel’s shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of the use of any of the information on this website. Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that this website is virus free, we recommend that you take precautions against infection. Angel’s cannot accept any liability for damage sustained as a result of the transmission of viruses, worms, trojans or any other malicious content.
5. Unless otherwise specified, the materials on this website are directed at and are intended solely for use by those accessing the website from the United Kingdom. Angel’s make no representation or warranty that any product, service or information referred to or contained in this website are appropriate for use in other locations or jurisdictions. Those who choose to access this site from other locations or jurisdictions are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.
8. Documents may be served on the directors of Angels at its registered address:
Angels Boutique Kenilworth
16 High Street
9. Online Gift Voucher Orders – Delivery, Returns & Cancellation
Delivery & Salon Pick-Up TBC
Your order should reach you in perfect condition and we hope that it is to your total satisfaction. If your parcel arrives late or damaged please make sure that this is recorded when you sign for your goods.
Please check the contents of your parcel as soon as you receive it and notify us of any missing or damage goods within 48 hours. Any damaged goods must be returned within 30 days of receipt.
To cancel a booking or order please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 01926 777 423.
10. Online Bookings
Please be aware that if you make an online booking and pay a deposit/make a pre-payment it will not be refunded if you cancel with less than 24 hours’ notice. If you require any further information, please contact us.
(Updated August 2020)